The preparation was created to enhance potency and cure troubles with erection. It also prolongs the process of sexual intercourse for more than 20 minutes. The major constituents of it are Sildenafil and Dapoxetine. Kamagra also differs from other similar preparation by a quick absorption by the organism. It stands in great demand for its low price. Still, there is one vital difference from other preparations. The quality of this product is not as perfect as it is desired. In this occasion, acceptable price does not promise the wished result. Particularly it appears in adverse effects, which show up in bigger numbers that while the usage of such preparations as Viagra.
This preparation as many other powerful preparations, may induce unwanted effects. Among occur:
- headaches and migraines.
- transient blurred vision;
- excessive flushing immediately after taking the preparation;
- nasal congestion;
- pain in the eyes;
- ear pains;
- shortness of breath, cough, bronchitis, asthma, laryngitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis;
- a strong heartbeat;
- lower blood pressure;
- peripheral edema;
- delayed heartbeat;
- heart failure;
- rectal bleeding;
- chest pain;
- pain in the lumbar region;
- excessive sleepiness;
- skin diseases: herpes, skin rash, itching, sweating, ulcers;
- excessive urination;
- breast tenderness;
- anemia, leukopenia;
- cerebrovascular disorders;
- severe hearing impairment;
- bleeding from the nose.
The contraindications of Kamagra are quite similar to Viagra, as it has the same constituent. So, if you:
- experience sensitivity to the composition of the preparation;
- take products with nitrates;
- use preparations of the same action;
- did not reach 18 years;
- had a heart attack and stroke;
- have angina;
- have serious renal or liver troubles.
If you exceed this dosage, adverse effects will occur more frequently. In the case of overdosing, you should better consult a specialist.
Kamagra tablets must not be used in conjunction with other preparations created to overcome the troubles with the erection. The advised dosage is 50 mg, which must be taken for one hour before the intercourse. The maximal dosage per day is 100 mg.